Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I recently moved from a Sony Vario (which has PD 14) to a Lenovo. Very nice. In that process I upgraded to PD15 on the new device. Unfortunately I cannot find any of the custom titles etc on the Sony so I can use them in PD15 on the new device. Where are those custom files located? And is there any trick to adding them to PD15?

Thanks in advance for ant help.
Thanks Tony that helped.
Magic motion is a great tool, but it doesn't always show what you might want. I applied it to 60 photos, and most are great but there are a few I need to change. I can works with the keyframes fine, but I need help with re-croping a photo, not resizing. For example;

lets say there is a pic of a person in front of a building. "Magic Motion" crops the pic down to the face and adds some movement. Fine, but I need the building in the picture as a reference. I can open PiP and do most of the changes I want save one.

Question; Is there a way in PiP I can adjust the automatic cropping of a picture without losing some of the added motion?

I know I can delete the pic and replace it with a new one, but then I lose the cross fade or other changes "magic Motion" has made.
Go to: