Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Shadowman, so I switched the cameras and now it is working. I put the .mov file on camera 1 and the mpeg-2 on camera 2 and voila, sucess. I don't know why but there it is. My video starts with camera 2 so perhaps that made a difference. Anyway, thanks again for the advice. Now since you are waching maybe you can explain what all the numbers mean when I select R264 mp4 wrapper. The pull-dawn menu has an extesive list of formats. Seems like the list shows them in the increasing quality order, but I do not underrstand the various combinations. Your dealing with an aged novice here so bear that in mind.

Ed
I shot a two cam video using two different formats. After editing (mixing) them in the multicam plug-in and clicking OK, the video sent to the timeline only cantains vidro from one camera. One was a HD from my LG20 phone (jpg_2) and the other was from my Nikon still camera with video in the .MOV format. What am I doing wrong? I do get the two camera videos on the timeline but only one of the vids plays.

Thanks for any insights,

Ed
Go to: