Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It worked! Thank you sooooooo very much!!!!!!
I've set up a shared DropBox file to jointly produce a PDS project with a colleague. She has PowerDirector 16 on her PC and I have PowerDirector 16 on my PC.
When I open the PDS file, none of the media files appear, even though she says that she has created the PDS project with the media folder that we're sharing..
At first, I blamed her for the problem, thinking that she had used media files on her hard disk and just copying the media files to our shared folder. But in our new project today, she used the original media files in our shared folder and never copied any files to her hard disk.
Yet, I cannot see the media files opening when I run the PDS file. Only the timeline with empty media slots. And the media library is empty.
Has anyone had this problem?
Does any one have any idea of why the media files in our shared folders are not opening up when I run the PDS project?
Any suggestions on how to fix this maddening issue?
Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered by the User Group!
Go to: