Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I know it's been a year since the last post, but this is something I've been working on since I just purchased a 3440x1440 monitor about two weeks ago. The little utility posted near the beginning of the thread works pretty well for me (PowerDVD 13), however I seem to get a brief glitch at chapter changes. So after some more poking around I came up with this alternative, which is not bound to any particular player, but has it's own compromises. Using the built-in Windows 10 magnifier found in the Ease of Access settings you can just zoom the whole window to a larger size. The compromise is that you can't zoom the movie dimensions to fit the screen exactly (at least I couldn't figure out a way to do it easily). So you can zoom it in to almost fill the screen, with black bars all around, just smaller; or over-zoom it, which will fill the screen but cut-off the very edges of the movie.

You also have to be careful not to move your mouse to the edges while using it, as it will then move the movie off-center.

But still, it's built in to Windows so it will work with anything.
Go to: