Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

Now it works fine...

Thanks for the support.

Regards
Quote Here is a link to the features in PD15 versions: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=19354&prodId=4&prodVerId=-1&CategoryId=-1&keyword=he3d . 5.1 is not supported at all along with most of the other features in the MediaSuite 15. You may want to consider purchasing a different version that you can grow with.

This may answer more of your questions later.

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for your answers even if they bring me in the situation to pay again if I want the full POwerDirector. I have just purchased the full ultimate version. I hope to have acees now to what I was exopecting from the beginning. Unfortunately I bought the Media suite 14 to 1(th release for nothing then.

I want to say that proposing an offer that lists all the tools inside without clearly stating that this is light versions and even more comparing the price of the offer to the sum of the full version prices and to explain you that you gonna save all of this money is not what I consider being a fair commercial attitude and I would kindly recommend to Cyberlink to change such way to prospose such versions.

Thanks again guys and have a nice WE. I will post a confirmation when this ultimate version will be installed and operationnal.

Regards
Quote Unfortunately the result is exactly the same: same message pops up and then no possibility to generate the video file I want (target is H264 in MKV format with 5.1 audio channels)

Another feature that is also not accessible (same message) is the capability to target an HDD...

As far as I know 5.1 audio is supported only on the .m2ts format.

Did you try the Produce/Device tab to access a camcorder hdd? or did you mean to produce to an external drive?

For the second senario just browse to it.

Hi,

First thanks for the answer. Whatever Im selecting MKV or M2TS container, the 5.1 button blinks but goes back to not selectable state (don't have anymore the message ?!?!). Previously it was selectable for both formats but was driving to the same error message.

Regards
Hi,

I have very recently bought the full media suite 14 ultra through a sales offer from Cyberlink.

I then tried to build my video file importing the 5.1 Audio tracks from an existing media file. When I tried to produce with 5.1 channels I received the message that this feature was not availble with such level of product. I then went to Cyberlink site and upgraded to media suite 15 Ultimate version believing somewhere that this will ensure the access to that feature.

Unfortunately the result is exactly the same: same message pops up and then no possibility to generate the video file I want (target is H264 in MKV format with 5.1 audio channels)

Another feature that is also not accessible (same message) is the capability to target an HDD...

Did I miss something or is there anything wrong? The bill is now relatively high and the result till not there

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks in advance
Go to: