Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I think you're wanting to fit your video content into the frame of the green shape, right? That's not what the typical use of "green screen" is, so it's a little confusing.

In any case you won't be able to use the MT tool at all. Instead you'll need to add a mask to cop the edges to fit, then use keyframes in the PiP Designer or Keyframe tool to manually make all the motion and rotational changes to keep the your content "inside" the moving green shape.

It will take some time and some practice to get it right, but it isn't too hard to do

Thanks for answering me! And if I wanted to replace the green screen area in a footage with a lot of movement, changing perspective, etc.? Is there a tool that allows to do this easily?

There's a good example bellow. The camera is moving changing the perspective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPy8QFaQZaE&list=PLeznKHwuYc1f8XeQB5IqJt1-rZUoYGM8h&index=19

Hi,
Not quite sure of your end aim - can you be more specific about what you are wanting to achieve, as in replace the green with what?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thanks for answering me! I'm trying to replace the green screen area with an image or a video (the image or video needs to follow the green screen area.
By the way, is it possible to replace easily green screen areas with a lot of movement, like a man holding and moving a cellphone
or a notebook, changing the camera, perspective, etc?
I found out there are plugins in After Effects that allow make this kind of edition.
Hello dudes! What's up?
I'm trying to discover a way to replace green screen in premade videos with some kind of movement.
The video I'm trying to do this can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzHdKv9UDCk
Is there a way to do this easily? I tried to use motion tracker in the green square but it isn't helping at all.
It seems it wasn't designed for it.
Quote Have you turned on shadow files if you are using high resolution video files? How long In time) are you trying to edit? Are the files on your system drive?

Yes, I have already turned on shadow files. The time depends on the video. Some has more than one hour. Anothers less than one minute.

Sorry, I forgot to say the files are in my hard disk but in a different one. Powerdirector is installed in my local drive (1 terabyte) and the videos in another one (3 terabytes).
Hi there!

I have the last version of PD and I wanna know what I can do to make it faster. When I am editing a video I need to "jump" very often from a point to another in order to look for an specific part of the recording. However, it takes a while (around 5 seconds or more) to start playing. What can it be? My current CPU is an Intel i7 4790k and my GPU is a Radeon R9 280.

Thank you.
Go to: