Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi. I've just upgraded to ultra & the 99mb install - runs fine, then says "This will uninstall 7". OK I say, expecting that it needs to do a fresh install....then stops. So I click on the install again - it tells me I need to have v7 installed! I reboot just to make sure I'm running clean...and try again - you need v.7 it cries! So I install 7, add my old key...that works fine...try upgrade & it tries the same loop - "this will uninstall v.7"...oh, no not twice in a row. So now I'm stuck...help anyone, please?

I running 7 Deluxe, went the upgrade route, stuck card details in and got link and followed it as I normally do...only it's very broken this time. I've tried entering my ultimate key in the deluxe version and it says key invalid...which is not much of a supprise.

System is XP, fully patched. recently re-installed. Just added the 360 drive tonight -went without a hitch. Just can't get the blooming software to work. Video card is 6600 running NV drivers from about 3 weeks ago.

Is there any way to force the install of ultimate with a /switch?
Thanks.
Jay
Go to: