Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Has any one had a problem with the full version of power director 6.0, when playing back a video, that there are block of pixels missing or basically changing color either multi color or much darker than the video its self.

I have this "problem" sent over to support, but I was just wondering, if anyone else ran into this...

I ran this same video with the trial version and had no problem with it, but when I installed the full version the problem started to proliferate its self over my videos. - Support said it was my drivers.. so in the mean time I was purchasing a new computer, and am still having the same problem with the new machine, sent the diagtxt file to support and now it looks like it was never the drivers in the first place.

Any clues to what may be wrong would be helpful.. display settings... nvidia 3d control settings... anything.. excluding reformat my machine since it is only 1 week old.

thanks for any assistance
barb
Go to: