Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi mom,

The duration of the image you use helps to determine how fast or slow your pan or zoom is.

Also how much or a little movement you use has an effect.

Therefore, if it goes too fast try to make the movements smaller and / or increase the duration of the image.

Cheers, Anja

Anja,

It worked! I made the movement smaller. However, I would love to get rid of the black edges outside the picture.

Thanks!

Joan

PS My grandparents were Danes!
I'm just trying to pan or zoom slowly. I've watched several tutorials on magic motion and I can do it but the white frame only adjusts outside my picture (showing the black sides) or it is too much of a close up. It is still not slow. I am doing a video/slide show for a wedding rehersal dinner showing lots of pics so I can leave the duration of each one up too long. Your eye can't focus on the pictures when it goes so fast.

I used to use Windows movie maker. This is such a basic task it's frustrating. I have 2 weeks to go on this project ....help!

Mother of the Groom
Go to: