Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Sure. I don't have PhD 8, but in PhD 7 there's a simple resolution setting on the Photo Export menu (right-click on the photo to bring it up):

I've got the above dialog box but when I choose "width and height" and put in my numbers into W/H it only actually seems to change the width side on export and auto adjusts the height side to whatever preserves the aspect ratio. I'd like to be able to arbitrarily choose the width and height without care for the aspect ratio.
In PhotoDirector 8 Is there a way to resize on export (or not on export) that DOESN'T preserve the aspect ratio? I am working with pictures that have to be very specific pixel sizes but when I export to them only one side matches the spec, the other is whatever is needed to preserve the aspect ratio.

The user interface on this program is so godawful I literally want to throw my computer through a wall everytime I try using this product.
Go to: