Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

When I use the Side by Side mode in YouCam 7, sometimes the slides will "jump." What I mean by this is that the slide will flicker to a larger size, going behind the webcam video on the right side, and then will go back to its normal dimensions. It is very frustrating because it isn't supposed to do this and it makes it not posisble to use the software anymore as I need to use Side by Side mode without flickering. How can this be fixed?

Thank you,
Nicholas
Hello, I am really liking the YouCam 7 software so far. One thing which could be improved is the choice of camera positions. Many people have told me they'd prefer it if my webcam feed were in the top left corner of the powerpoint, instead of in the bottom right. Could you please add this feature in an update? It would be incredible!
Go to: