Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had Power DVD 10 and it always had glitches and wouldn't play half the movies I bought.

So I try a free trial of Power DVD17. I liked it so decided to buy it before the trial had expired. I purchased it and downloaded it. Then all of the sudden I can't play movies because I'm told the trial has expired. Of course I go back to my purchase e-mail and try to re-download and the link has expired.

Now I try and get some service from Cyberlink. Yeah right, good luck with that. The last time I went through a problem with Cyberlink I can't say how many emails were batted back and forth trying to resolve a software problem with the PowerDVD10. Ended up just deleting it.

I hate this company and will NEVER buy another product from them. I really wonder if there are actually employees in this company! The software is good when it works. But heaven forbid there is a problem that requires any kind of support. Gotta agree with the class action lawsuit mail I saw a few days ago!
Go to: