Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good to know it works for you. After a few uninstalls/reinstalls, it now works here as well. Weird.
So, if anyone has this issue with the Creators Update, try uninstalling PowerDVD and then reinstall it. Do it again if necessary.
Yes, PDVD does not start at all. Contacted CyberLink, let's see what happens.

For your USB issue, I would use a better tool like Rufus. Use the Media Creation Tool to only download the ISO on the HDD, and then use Rufus.
Quote So... I can get it with Media Creation Tool. Are you sure the Creators Update will be downloaded?

Yes. It should be the Media Creation Tool version 10.0.15063.0. Just know that I clean-installed the Creators Update and PDVD 16 does not work here.
Quote Can I use that Download Tool application to get the ISO?

A clean install is always better in these cases. You can get the ISO, by downloading the Media Creation Tool here (not the 'Update now' button). Buggy or not, it's an official relase. Not beta or Insider release. Everything works more or less fine.
Same here. PDVD16 does not start, nothing happens. Creators Update was clean-installed.
Go to: