Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all. I am new here. Recently purchased a new Vista computer and then found that my old video programs wouldn't work with Vista. So I purchased PowerDirector 6, full boxed version. 1st I tried the trial for a day and liked it. While using the trial I got one short sample video onto a disk which played, but only after also downloading from the web a divx codec. Before installing the boxed version, I uninstalled the trial version , so as to not create any conflict.

Now that I have made one I want to put onto disks, every time I go through the process of creating, producing, and burning, then put into the DVD player and all I get on the TV is "This disk cannot be played". I have tried a variety of setting options on produce and burn but get the same result every time.

This is very frustrating as it takes an hour every time and I still have nothing. Can anyone tell me what settings I should be using? The project only has a 25 minute clip on it with a beginning and ending title and a fade transition at each end.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Go to: