Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Believe it or not, a visit to Microsoft Community (link) about the problems may give you an answer.

You can always roll back the updates and then add them one at a time to figure out which one is giving you a problem.

Or just restore your computer to an earlier time to get everything back. You can then decide which of the updates is the culprit.

Not with Windows 10 you can't and thats what the update is for.

KB4013429 is the biggest cock up Microsoft has ever put out, have a look around other forums it's bricking computers world wide.

you can't turn off updates so even if you manage to get rid of it it just tries to reinstall it again.

HORRID!
"Where the experts meet?"

No ideas then?
I've found the thread saying ISO is not suported in the TV libary, as I have many TV seris in this format I find it stupid that it's not suported, and surely could be easyly implemented.

I can't see any way of adding a sub folder to the movie section to hold the TV shows seperatly from the movies, as this would be the only alternative.

Without being able to use ISO for my TV Power DVD is vertualy useless to me, unless there is some kind of work around.
Go to: