Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi All,

I've just purchased PD 15 as a replacement for a video editing product no longer supported. I suspect the problem I am having is fairly common and simple to resolve but I haven't been able to find an answer in my searches (maybe using incorrect terminology in my searches).

When I import video and preview, I see clean footage. When I move some footage to the timeline and preview (before or after edits), I get jerky output with the odd flash of green screen. It doesn't seem to matter whether I am in HD preview or normal. If I go back to the Media Content pane and preview from there, I can still see clean footage.

This is the exact issue that I am having. I am starting out on YouTube and needed something better than Windows Movie Maker for editing my videos, so I bought PD 15 Ultimate.

My issue is slightly different though. I can add video game footage, and it is perfect throughout. Crystal clear in both media center and on the timeline. When I add my intro video though, that is what becomes choppy. The video is perfect in the media center, but the graphics becomes choppy and laggy when added to the timeline. The audio remains perfect though, haha.

I am running the following specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770

i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz

12GB DDR3 RAM

12GB
Go to: