CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have experienced the same issues. So far I am over 10 hours into creating a simple DVD (with no complex menus or anything) using one of the prebuilt dvd templates. I purchased the media suite upgrade and although the upgrade had a much better pleasing look to the software from ver 4 to 6, the time it takes now to produce a dvd is horrible.

I have a very high end laptop workstation and evidently, the software is not compatible with nvidia graphics cards 950 on up. No matter what I try to force the program to run using the dedicated nvidia graphics card, the software will always default to the onboard intel graphics card. I cannot disable the onboard intel hd graphics as this is what run my laptop display.

My question is when will this software be made compatible and take use of nvidia graphics cards 950 on up?

I tried searching for an alternative dvd program. All of the 3rd party reviews said it was good buy but evidently it isn't and they are behind the times when a user actually gets to use it. I may be asking for a full refund of this software if these problems cannot be resolved soon.

Also, you cannot even contact tech support by phone directly to inquire about issues unless you buy a premium support plan for $30. You figure if you spent a few hundred dollars for software, some sort of human verbal contact would be provided initially free of charge. Cyberlink is a scheamer in disguise. When you think you are getting a full blown product with media suites, but after purchasing them, you find out that the some of the promised versions are not full versions of the suite packaged software. You still have to buy upgrades again to get full functionality of the products. Nowhere does it state this in the descriptions of the media suite packages. What a ripoff so far and a con. As of currently, the only way to get support is via a web page issue submittal form. I do not even know how long it will take to hear back or if I ever will. So far my confidence in cyberlink has deminished.

I am a very dissatisfied user. I would be happier if cyberlink can figure out how to allow all the programs to utilize the nvidia cards. So far, only colorgrader and photonow support nvidia cards. Very misleading guys!!!
Go to: