Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Using Power Director 14 since Aug. Very Happy with it, no problems. Was making Christmas family video the other day. Edit-Produced and Created Disc. Played disc later in computer and DVD player and noticed my video colors are off-somewhat bleached out on video whole video. Never had this happen before. I uninstalled Power Director 14 on my computer and then reinstalled it again. Didn't help. Problem still there. I tried editing different video I had from thanksgiving, which came out fine last time. But when I did 2 minute clip Edit-Produced-Created Disc, it had the same color bleach out on video. I also added some still photo's on the clip and the color is bleached on them too! I'm confused as to why? Reinstalling the program to its orginal state should have solved any problems with it. Got any suggestions, how to fix this? Everything looks fine when I edit, but when I create disc, I have the problem????
Go to: