Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks - will give it a try.

Seems like this kind of thing would be something lots of folks would want to be able to do...shame that the standard tools/functions don't accomodate it.
Thanks
So I figured out the zoom function thanks to Richmond Dan (and Maliek) - thanks - but now it messed up all my motion tracker spotlights I had done previously, and when I try to re-do the motion tracker spotlight on the zoomed image, the spotlight ends up being in the wrong location on the zoomed image. Any way to zoom and use motion tracker and splotlight on the same clip?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
So I figured out the zoom, but now it messed up all my motion tracker spotlights I had done previously, and when I try to re-do the motion tracker spotlight on the zoomed image, the spotlight ends up being in the wrong location on the zoomed image. Any way to zoom and use motion tracker and splotlight on the same clip? Will ask forum via new post.
Thanks very much - I will start here...looks like there are plenty of tutorials and hopefully I can find what I need.
Very new to video editing, and a little overwhelmed by some of the options in Power Director. Have several sports videos that are shot from substantial distances away and/or were not properly zoomed by the person filming so the players are very small. Want to enlarge the size of an entire clip to make the images larger so they can be viewed more easily on smaller devices like a cell phone. What tools or effects would I need to do this? Is there a tutorial available for this type of thing? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Go to: