Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The camera is a JVC Everio. It makes it video in a MOD mode that only is readable by Cyberlink software. After video taping for 10 minutes you will have 2 or 3 small movie. If you watch them on the TV you cannot tell you are watching the 2 or 3 movies but when you bring them to the computer, you see the 2 or 3 small movies. Each of those movies shows up as chapters. We video tape students working. So one student may have 3 chapters and each chapter is inside the title but not watch able as a whole movies. We have to watch one chapter, then the other and possible more. I would like to take all those small movies and make one movies for each student. This way if we are watching Sally, she has her own movies and if we want to watch Bill, he has it own complete movie with no chapters. And to make it worse, the camera connects via USB so I can only go to the movies folder and import them – I cannot actual capture. The camera does not get recognize as a device. $800 for the camera - $200 for software and nothing.
I just bought this software which came with a new hard drive video recorder. I have spent 2 weeks trying to figure it and so far I had had very little luck. When I capture from our old digital camera no problem - I can start and stop each clip and name it no issues. This new camera connects via USB and makes it own names but I cannot merge clips together to make one larger clip. I have several chapters in each clip once I manage to get something createdbut cannot look at any of them when I save to the DVD and view the DVD. All the titles have so many chapters. Any suggestions?
Go to: