Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Kev, Thanks for the info. Actually have now decided against this as I love PD6 and had so much trouble with upgrading before, so shall stick to what I have - have had a good look and don't actually see a great deal of difference to be honest. But I am grateful for your reply
Many thanks for the reply amd now looking into it
Hi, I have PD 6 which came installed on my new Medion computer. It was what I had been longing for and it is sooo great. Am seriously thinking of upgrading to PD7, but wwant to make sure I get the correct one. I'm pretty sure it is PD7 OEM, but please advise. Also is there really much of a difference between 6 and 7?

Thanks
Ok I have the Christmas Pack for PD. When I try to install it it tells me I must have PD5 or higher - I HAVE PD 6 on my new computer.????? Any suggestions???

Edited - now have this sorted.
Just to say that I am now using Power Director 6 which came with my new PC - before I had been using PD 5 Express. This 6 is amazing. All the extras with it make such a difference. I'm not knowledgable enough to say that this would be the one for you, but I love it I can do so much with it - cutting, split, extra amusing PiPs. So why not try it???
Go to: