Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi
I am using PD6 in Vista Basic, my camcorder is the Sony DCR-HD35e. When I click on the capture tab in PD 6 only recognises my video as AUDIO. I have tried installing my USB Software which came with my camera but it says it won't install with my windows, yet according to Sony's website my camera is fully supported by Vista so there are no new drivers to download. And I have used the Software Test on Cyberlink's website and it says that my software is fully vista compatible. Can any one help me with this.
Many Thanks
John
Hi
I have only just started using Powerdirector 6, I have got the hang of Menus...I think! but I have been trying to add a Title to the front of my film before the first scene to explain what the film is about (I have only been doing this when I don't use a menu)but I only seem to be able to get it to overlay the first scene, I can't get seperate titles before any particular scenes I may want to add one to, they only seem to want to overlay the top of the scene.I have tried this on a few occasions but it won't let me put one before a scene...can anyone help.
Thanks in advance
Jack
Go to: