Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have tried the "Pack Project" but it just puts everything back the way it was (as best as I can tell).

***Scratch this, I found it in an odd place* I can't find where "Produce a range" might be or how to accomplish this. (I marked the range with the orange triangles, it game me a cross-hatched orange section that would have been one of the clips, but the "Produce..." tried to do the whole tape again.)

Maybe if I explain: My husband carried his camcorder everywhere he went from the day he got it for Xmas 1995 until shortly before his death on Jan 4, 2008. I bought a machine that copies these tapes to DVDs. The tape I started with has a tour of the butterfly pavilion, a short discussion with a friend, a ski trip to Vail, an anniversary party, a grandchild's presentation at Odyssey of the Mind, etc., 11 clips in all. I would like to separate these clips, edit each one individually, and make MUCH shorter videos of what is of interest to me and my children.

Is that more like what you would need to know?
I have a bunch (150 or so) two-hour videos that contain a series of events in unrelated but chronological order. I have the first one in PD14 project, it is split up in clips, but I don't know how to save the individual clips as separate items. I really don't want a single movie containing all these things in sequence, but I don't want to lose them. I have dug through everything I can find in help and tutorials, but can't find a thing about separating a project and saving the unwelcome parts for reuse.
Go to: