Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm not uninstalling Geforce Experience, I should not have to do that
I'm a 3rd semester CAD student, so I'm no stranger to design programs. Even if I do learn to get it set up the way I want, it still doesn't fix the fact that it keeps crashing. I've sent numerous error reports, received no response on why it's doing it. Windows 10, core I7, 32gb RAM, Geforce 745, all drivers up to date. No reason it should be doing this.
Okay, this is lame, when I uncheck include root menu I no longer have the background image I wanted. This is tottaly not what I want.

I've had problems with this program ever since I installed it anyways, it kept crashing for no reason, realized it had something to do with the update, works better without update, but still crashes sometimes. I'm just going to ask for a refund at this point.
Hi, I'm trying to set up a menu that has only a root menu with a Play all button and buttons to select seperate chapters. I can not see anyway of doing that so far, if there is, they made it really hard to find those options. Does anyone know how to do this? Not really happy with the menu creator on here, that's the main reason I purchased this program.
Go to: