Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,
Did you update your drivers as it suggested?
David

Yes, I have the updated drivers but still have problems.

William.
Hello,

I have a problem with the PowerDVD 16 program when I start the program. It says something that "CyberLink PowerDVD would not launch. Possible reasons: 1. Your VGA driver needs to be updated. 2. There is not enough VRAM on your VGA card."

I have the Windows 10 April update and have a Nvidia GTX 680MX with Intel Graphics 4000.

I know it worked before but for some reason it displays this window now.

Is there a fix to this?

William
Hello,

I think it would be convenient to have a blu-ray player (attached externally) software for Mac OS X. I know that Macgo has this but it lags a little bit (using beta version). Is it possible to create a powerdvd software for mac os x? I think it would be convenient for people who purchased an newer iMac since they don't have a cd drive built in and have the option to use an external blu ray burner/drive.

William
Go to: