Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

Thank you for the information and i will do as per your instruction.
Hi,

I'm new to color director 4 and how to change the eye color in a particular video?
Hello,

Thank you for the information.
Hi,

Will the Face login work fine when i have tonsured or if there is minor injuries in the face?
Hello,

Thank you for the information.
Hi,

I'm new to AudioDirector 6, can we cut audio clip of MP3 format and merge another audio format of WAV?
Thank you for the reply. Is there any other software to do this?
Hello,

While applying HDR to a video can i add more effect to a Particular object in the video?
Hi,

Can we zoom the image zoom after doing Photo editing and will i get the best quality (using photodirector 7) ?
Hello,

Thank You for the answer. Compress means we can do reduction in the size or capacity of a particular file
Hi,

Can i compress the 3D Blu ray movie with PowerDVD 15?
Hi,

I will suggest you some steps overcome the issue

Please remove the existing video drivers and install the recent version before you install PowerDVD. You could also disconnect from the internet as well as remove your PC from other networks.
Hi,

Can i do Video editing on 3D videos and can i merge two photos together with director suite 4?
Go to: