Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Jacques

When I imported the m2ts files by selecting say 5 out of 40 (to try the new software out), it showed the 3D in the corner but hadn't imported all the information to show 3D but when I did as you suggested & imported the folder' it did!

SUCCESS!

I will now happily spend a day or two playing with the new software.

Thanks

Merci Beacoup

Michael
Thanks Jaques

I will try that. Thanks for taking the time to translate for me.

Michael
Hi marja3D
I have two - Sony Bloggie 3D (my first) quite good but a toy & the Sony HDR-TD30. absolutely BRILLIANT with optical stabiliser & fantastic 1080p resolution. File type is m2ts.

The process works in Cyberlink 13 but not 1 for some reason. I bought 14 as it says it does faster rendering & a few other things. I have contacted Cyberlink too to see what they say but they wanted a diagnostic of my computer system - don't know why when 13 works fine.

What was the v242 patch. I searched the Cyberlink website but couldn't find a patch?

Michael

Ps. I'm sending this 10:00am BST
Hi. I have just installed Power Director 14 & 3D Files are not playing in 3D. I can import one at a time which does providing I do the following:-.

A box says 'Selected file contains no RichVideo information to display scene information. Do you want to generate it now? It may take a few minutes to detect the scenes of the video. I select this & the scene is 3D.

When I select several scenes, I don't get this option & the files are imported but no 3D.

I see in previous relpy the problem seems solved with the patch V242 but I can't find this.

Any suggestions?
Go to: