Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So are my settings good?

How do i produce in MP4, ive not come across menu for that format
Where have you seen this:-
"The speed of your computer and the preview quality you set which is high in one of your screen capture video" ?

And where is this:-
"The are also two nore settings of HQ and Full HD for those with much better computers to use. High should be sufficient for your pc"

Also is it possible to produce the film in MP4 format?
Could you explain more about the preview quality Tomasc please?
or show me what settings I should use.
Thank you
not even a little bit, if you look closely you can see he's laughing.
ahhh so i can't change that....ok that makes sense thank you.

Ok success to a point.

This method worked however as soon as i clicked save the quality of the text and scroll went from crisp and smooth to grainy and jumpy ( see attachment )
Heres the settings that i've not changed since getting cyberlink
hi Jirka,

here's the steps i take to try get the star wars effect.
The clip that I took this from the boy was chuckling like a lunatic, he was loving it, and laughing so hard he could barely breathe.
Hi pepsiman, its the effect I want but can't get it to work to be able to alter the speed.
sorry bonagege I have no idea what that means.
This is what i'm trying to attempt, however it just doesn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQiCChgxUY

When i do it the way you've done it, i instantly lose quality of the text and it jumps up instead of a nice smooth scrolling effect.
Hi Jirka,
I'm trying to make a video and would like to use the "Perspective Scroll Up" effect (like the start of star wars),
however when I click to use it, to alter scroll up effect "Ending Credits 001" the text either doesn't move or disappears completely.
Hi Richmond Dan,

I wasn't aware this was just users, i saw cyberlink in the top corner and figured it was their set up.

if i've offended anyone i do apologise, i think i'm just sick of the repetetive way that companies release goods/software/equipment and it's not fully working, so was having a rant as i've just had to send a router back because it wasn't working right.

Maybe i'm unlucky.

Anyway thanks for the reply i'll check the video out.

I've had this a while now, i keep trying to use it but give up because of all the glitches i encounter, this is the latest one, i don't think it's me because i've used this effect before.

but thanks again for replying

Sean
Hi can you stop charging for software until you have the software your already running fixed, i have issue after issue most recently title designer doesn't work, this is a sorry state of affairs especially when i have to pay for this, would you go out and by a shoe without soles...no so stop churning out software thats glitchy as hell.
Hi all,

Would like to know if anyone else is having problems with the title designer effects not functioning, i'm trying to enable the Perpesctive Scroll Up within a video i'm wanting to make but it just doesnt seem to want to work.

I've tried checking the other effects and they do'nt seem to want to work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm trying to make a video for some friends from a rally they just held.

Thank you
Thanks Richmond Dan, Will do that.
Hi i'm struggling with the perspective scroll, i'm using powerdirector 14 64 bit.

i'm trying to get some text to scroll up at the start of the video Like star wars, here are the steps i go through:-

1/ Select "T" icon

2/ Select "Scroll"

3/ Select Ending Credits 001

4/ Drag down to Movie line

5/ click "Modify"

6/ Move text screen area and delete excess text.

I then check to see if this is ok and it is.

This is now the part i want to change the scrolling up text to the Star wars type (Perspective Scroll Up)

I click on the clip in the timeline and select "Modify"

I then select the text in the preview box and click on the Perspective Scroll Up Object.

I then press play to check if it's ok and all the text disappears but it still plays showing no text.

Does anyone have ideas as to what i'm doing wrong or is there a glitch or does this software not support this action any longer?
Hiya Pix,
Thank you for getting back to me, that is such a shame, I'm trying to write Rule Brittania but have the letters curved and was hoping to have each letter red white and blue that faded in to each other, do you know a software that would do this whereby I don't have to pay a subscription to?
Thank you
Sean
Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to arc/bend text around an object in a photo instead of it just being on a straight line.

Thank you
Hi pix,

Basically i wanted to see if i could split them and what it would take to do it, jusr experimenting with the tools really,as i'm new to this kind of the thing, plus the woman on the left i wanted to add more shape as the dress looks a bit outdated and old for her.

Ive attached what i've done so far more good luck than knowledge and yes i know it will probably blind your eyes as to how bad it is.

I just want to be able to use this software properly and so tried the first thing that i thought of which was to split these two and try and edit them, however as you can see in between the girls i cant get the background of the wall there, and i've mistakingly used the blur tool and forget to reset the blur.
Go to: