Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for the information!
I did download the same package but just stored it on my Vista machine. I try to not install every package offered at once, and especialy not on Vista as that package is not mature yet.
You mention that running the HP disks did not help, and I find that a bit disturbing as if I am not wrong about it, they are meant to clean and reinstall the entire system as clean as when you first started your computer.
(I think that you didn't get the original Vista DVD with the computer.)

So, I have to ask you what has really happen, do you think? :
If you haven't made any breakpoints to restore to you can't go back to an earlier stage even if you try.
For future security are any good software that can make an image of the disk(s) in your system very sensible.
Several uninstall packages (for Vista) may be able to remove unwanted software more or less completely. A scanning for remains in the registry are also a sensible task to get done.
Go to: