Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In september 2015 PD version 14, this insane bug is still not fixed. it is only thanks to guys like you that a luser like me can have normal, full sized thumbnails in his dvd menus, and basically only GloNew12 really works (I still can't see the lower part of the video, but acceptable compared to what I paid for to Cyberlink). Then I had to replace the "glow" highlight thumbnail selection, which also took me closer to the verge of insanity and does not work either through the GUI, must tweak some xml files directly... http://www.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/9786.page
Same again for the arrows in the root menu, this is reversed logic (don't provide white on transparent as shown in result, you must provide black on white (WTH?!)
I have been using Pinnacle and Premiere for a few years, and moved to PD to be able to at last have good looking DVD/BD menus, and... oops to bad, nothing works.

It is absolutely unbelievable that basically there is NOT A SINGLE software out there that can edit your video and make a half decent dvd/blue ray menu.

I know this is an old thread but this just saved my sanity after thumbling around in the dark for several hours. This still is true in PD 14, after more than 5 years this still DOES NOT WORK, and the only way is to manually change the ID=2 of the xml file. THANKS A LOT to you Mike.
Go to: