Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Folks I am very happy to say I am now back to version 3130 and all is working perfectly

Thanks to all who contributed helping me find a fix for this very annoying issue.

Best, William
I did, no dice however I did solve the problem I believe, although I am now running build 13.0.2123.0

I upgraded to Windows 10, then downgraded to 7 because 10 was freezing my laptop and now back on 10. I uninstalled PD 13 and all previous version I owned and did a clean install.

Now my mics are working... But I'm afraid to update the build as I don't know if that might make my problem appear again... I don't want to have to go through the above again if the problem creeps back up... I'm tempted to think the malfunction was caused by the OS switch but of course I cannot be 100% sure...
I have version 3130 and a major issue where none of my microphones work, Robert was kind enough to try and help, sadly my issue still isn't solved.
Thanks for all your help Robert, thumbs up and fingers crossed.
Hi Robert, are you saying I need to roll back to the previous version? If so how do I do it? Because when I'm in PD 13 I do not have any updates pending (I have auto updates on).

3130 is still showing here:

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Many thanks
I believe it is the latest one, 13.0.3130.0
I've surprisingly been looking for one, but I've never needed one before. And although I don't possess any other extrnal mics, my internal mic isn't recognized either

I'm dealing with technical support but not convinced they'll be able to help, not too happy at this point as I basically shelled 70 dollars to waste...

Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated!
Yes I have, clicking the device button is actually what prompts the error. When my external mic is unplugged, the voicover tab is grayed out, I can't even access it despite the fact that I have an internal mic (I encountered none of these issues in PD 11 :/ )
New to this forum, been using Power Director 11 for 6 months before upgrading. I use a plantronics blackwire c220 headset/microphone for my videos, I also have an internal mic in my Asus G73JH laptop. Everything worked flawlessly in Version 11.

Since I upgraded to 13, my mics are no longer recognized which is very annoying since I use voice overs alot. The mics work flawlessly in other applications such as Audacity so I know the problem is not the mics... I get an error in PD13 which reads: "the parameter is incorrect".

http://csupload.cyberlink.com/upload-file/support/cs/2015-09-18/CS001513095/PD%2013%20mic%20issue.jpg

I am running Win 7 64 bits.

Any help appreciated many thanks

William
Go to: