Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Are we going to get some real color grading tools in this software? Enough with the effects that most of us will never use.
HI Richard, I'm having the same issue with my Inspire 1 and 4K video. I am not able to create any customer profiles to top this off I can't render from PD 14 to 4k. When rendered the video does not paly at all in my high-end computer like the 4k mp4 that comes out of the inspite 1.

Quote My question is I am using power director 14 and phantom 3 advanced drone I record my video in 1920 x 1080 30 fps I take all my raw footage with no modifications such as transitions,titles split video, and so on. When I drag the clip to the timeline with the video being a bout 20 minutes long I set a custom profile of 1920 x 1080 30 fps resolution, bitrate of 40000 Kbps my total bitrate for the camera is 39980. 256 audio Kbps, The video type is H.264 AVC, bitrate 3.00 Mbps, profile:is high profile Frame type: is progressive, file type MP4, and entropy coding is set to CABAC. When I hit the Intelligent SVRT button it doesn't give me any profile or my custom profile to choose it has a whole bunch of other profiles all in red none in gray. I also made sure the SVRT was enabled on on the track timeline and it told me that the whole video needs rendering. It was all red. I also see that the fast video rendering technology tab is checked off and the hardware video encoder enabled but no SVRT. I also check in my user preferences hardware acceleration tab The enable hardware decoding is checked off and sometimes the hardware acceleration enable intel effect Acceleration box is sometimes not an option for me to check it off. And the last thing is user preference produce reduce video blocky artifacts and reduce video noise when using Mpeg-1, Mpeg -2, and H.264 software encoders is also check off. My graphics card is a AMD Radeon R3. And the last thing is the SVRT will work after I produce a video that took me 2hours to do. Which is pointless because I've already produced and sat through the agony Lol. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Hi Adrian, Looks like we are dealing with the same footage, First I am shooting in D-LOG, My imported footage is 23.976fps 3840x2160 the general PD14 project settings are 30fps but I can't see how to change this to 23.9776 there is only a drop down, there is no place to input settings. So there is a mismatch between the Project fps and the actual video fps. I did not use the SVRT not sure about using that. I went to the produce module and selected the H.264 avc and H265 HEVC and Windows media to render the 4k all three results were the same as mentioned in my post.

I have also used Color director to grade the footage from with PD14. My system is decent running amd at 4 gigahertz good GPC and 16 megs of ram with large hard drive. Something is amuck.

You mentioned custom profile is this in the project settings or in the produce module?

PD14 is 14.0.2820.0

Quote Hi,

I work with a Phantom3 pro. Just fired up PD14 Ultimate 2416.

Imported a couple of clips in - 3840x2160 23.976 60mbs MP4.

Added a title and a couple of splits.

Made a custom profile to suit, mirroring the mediainfo properties of the original clips as near as possible.

Produced H264 using SVRT4 and the resulting produced clips worked fine.

I use the same procedure in PD15 but I'd not tried it in PD14.

A bit more detail on your workflow and procedures might help pin point the problem.

Cheers

Adrian
I was working with raw dji Inspire 1 footage 4k 3840 x 2160 mp4. The footage plays fine or very smoothly in my system and in PowerDirector until rendered. I tried rendering H264 AVC & 265 HVEC along with windows media rendering at the same resolution and the result was footage that would not play and appeared gray in color. Does anyone have any thoughts on what the issue may be? I had to render in 2k 2048x1080 for it to play at all. Thanks
Go to: