Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for your reply. I looked over the link and I had a brain storm the anti- virus soft ware. I use pc tools spy ware doctor, I shut it down and the blu ray's played perfect. Now my question is what can I do with out shutting it down or will I have to everytime I play a blu ray.

dwinters
Hello everyone. I upgraded my computer from xp to windows 7 pro and powerdvd ultra 8 to Powerdvd 10 Ultra 3D. Blurays used to play perfect under xp and powerdvd 8 Ultra. Now the with the upgrade the picture is jittery, pauses for a split second and loses sound and then play for a few seconds and then repeats. I have sent the question to tech support on April 15th and still have not heard a reply, ticket # CS000853043. All my drivers are to up to date And Windows Aero is off. I do not know what to do now. Any thoughts on this, I would like to be able watch some bluray movies this weekend. I have no problem playing dvd's. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled and used the windows clean up tool, but the problem is still there.

Asus M32n deluxe motherboard
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
Graphics card video memory : 384 MB
Graphics Card Driver : 8.17.11.9713

Thanks
dwinters
Go to: