Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can someone from CyberLink see this (my post) and try to resolve my issue?
Awsome thx i love program UPDATES
Ok thanks
I agree with you nullack, but CyberLink don't have this function with PowerDVD 15 or do they? Is it something I can purchase from them? Please reply someone from CyberLink thank you...
When I push the settings button and go to player settings\hotkeys/mouse wheel and try to click on the blue text "View more hotkeys in the hotkey table" then instead of a menu showing up the Notepad comes up with a code of somekind. Like this:

eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c-r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while

Does anyone have the same problem? Is it something you guys at CyberLink can fix with a patch?
Hi this is my first post on this forumcool I was wondering if it is possible to pay or purchase region free mod or patch\software update to PowerDVD 15 ULTRA?
Go to: