Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
First post here, didn't find any answers searching so hopefully someone can help.

Recently I moved back to Windows after several years on Mac using Apple's own video editing software. I liked Powerdirector after a trial enough to buy and on the whole I'm happy.

But...when you start fixing clips such as white balance, stabilizing etc, it crawls at an almost unusable pace. As does my laptop. I'm using a brand new 2015 Dell XPS 13 with Intel Core i7 and 8GB of RAM and a quick task manager check shows it's not the RAM at least that's the issue but it's getting the CPU working overdrive.

Is this a regular issue with PD or is there something, somewhere I'm missing that I can turn on or off to help? I love the software but I can't keep using it like this. Considering it's a pretty top of the line new Ultrabook, I'm confused and disappointed all at the same time.
Go to: