Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tried the reinstall, didn't work. Found Effects Extractor tried to open with it got a little box with a triangular symbol in it but that's all. this is the most frustrating problem I have had in a while. I can usually find a way around the issues but it seems like DZ is untenable! I've been working with computers for nearly 40 years (as an electronic tech and user not a software guy tho!!). I seems like in their quest to make software idiot proof and "user friendly" it has taken on levels of complexity that I can't understand anymore. I will try to load PD13 when the disk arrives and go from there, hopefully will all work out. Thanks for your suggestions!
I have downloaded dozens of templates, they are all visible in the downloads folder. When I "double click" on them like the little instruction says, all I get is a request for what program to use to open the file!!! Does anyone else have this problem? Then to compound my issues I felt that maybe my version of Power Director was out of date, tried to down load PD 13, got it paid for but couldn't get the downloads to work, email says it can't open the file (appears to be a similar problem) Like the software but their DZ and download problems are frustrating!!!
Go to: