Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Exact same problem. The last few videos I produced had this issue and shame on me, but the last thing I suspected was the editor. I have been checking my PC speakers, mics, connections, etc. But today I opened the same raw clip in PowerDirector and in Adobe Premier and it is night and day different. PowerDirector is making ALL audio sound as if it was recorded too hot. All the vocals (speaking) are badly distorted with a constant fuzziness. Lowering the audio level only results in a lower volume of bad audio with the same poor quality. Again - the source files are fine and other software plays it clean. I've been using PowerDirector for years, and am a 365 subscriber, but this will cause me to move platforms forever.
Since I upgraded to PowerDirector 16, the audio track does not display the wave line most of the time. This is crucial to my editing, and I have had to revert to PD 15 to get any work done.

Either fix this or give me my money back. The software is useless to me without all it's functions.
Go to: