Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well to be completely honest, the problem is certainly a lack of knowledge on how to properly use power director. The only change i made to the clip i can no longer modify was a fade out. I recorded my desktop using mirilis !action while speaking through my mic. Every other video file i use in the same project has the same format, pretty much the same bitrate. There is virtually no difference worth of note. Is there something i'm forgetting to do when i reopen a project i worked on previously to be able to fully manipulate it?

And by modify, i mean the option "modify" you get when you click on a track you are working on. It opens a window with further option to add effects, shadows, chroma key, fade ins and outs, etc
Hello!

I'm having some frustrating trouble but it's probably du to my lack of knowlege with powerdirector... I'm new

So when i was working on a project, got tired, saved, and quit. Get up and open it back up... Surprise! I can't modify much at all anymore. I checked that i was on "clip" and not "movie" some portions of the video show the option "modify", "trim" etc, and others just dont have the option to modify anymore. It's driving me mad.

Gotta give in this project in about 36 hours so i'm starting to panic

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!
Go to: