Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, zoom sounds like it may work but I see no zoom function in PDVD 14.
On either side of the volume slider is "fast forward" on the left and "Display the TrueTheater effects window" on the right.

I tried the "Ctrl + Mouse Wheel" instant zoom shortcut but it does nothing in using either Hardware or Software decoding. Is zoom only supported in some versions of PDVD14?

I am trialing PowerDVD 14 with intent to use on a LG Ultrawide 21:9 (2560X1080) monitor.

However, I am unable to get 2.35:1 or 2.40:1 movies to (mostly) fill the 21:9 screen. (A competing product could do this but has been discontinued.)

When I select stretch the movies stretch horizontally but are squished vertically. I see some "TrueTheater" settings under Aspect Ratio that might be promising except I am unable to select any of them for either DVD or Bluray - regardless of my using hardware or software acceleration.

Does anyone know if PowerDVD 14 is capable of filling a 21:9 screen with 2.3/2.4:1 content? If so, how does one do this?

Thanks
Go to: