Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I think we should all start a petition to have a patch sent out to all PD7 users so that we can get that Hot! blue eyed babe back on the splash screen. Otherwise disable the damn thing. I feel like vomiting everytime I start up PD7 because I have to see this spike haired tool smiling at me for 30 seconds.
I don't know if you found a solution to the watermark problem yet but I had the same issue with video that I captured on an ATC2000 action camera. The camera used a compression codec that was somehow removed from my computer so any files that ended up in that codec wound up with the watermark on them.

There is a simple fix but I don't recall the detailed steps. What I did was googled the url that is appearing in the watermark with the words "remove watermark" This brought up a bunch of sites that had solutions. In my case I ended up going to the site shown in the watermark and in the support section of their website I was able to find the steps to fix the problem.
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased PowerDirector and joined this forum. I really enjoy reading all of the informative and entertaining posts by the forum members.

Before switching to PD6 I was using Pinnacle Studio 9.5 and instead of upgrading I went with PD6. The main reason was that I find that for the type of videos I produce, short video blogs for the web, PD6 offers all the tools that I need in a very easy to use package.

You can see some of my work at: www.livevideo.com/Thundercat98

Let me know what you think.
Go to: