Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No I am not. I worked in a commercial studio for 10 years and then switched to MARTA as a bus driver. I am 73 and retired. Roswell is north of Atlanta and I am just south of Atlanta. Was involved in a few things while driving. Where in Fla are you?
That was mentioned earlier. Put each person on his own track and cut and move clips created. Distinct change or a fade from one to the other. You are on the way. Have fun.
There are some things you have to learn step by step. You are disgusted because no one can tell you how to do something. I have been using PC's for over 40 years and you don't seem to know how lucky you are. You have to use the software you have and by reading all you can find learn what it will do. You know nothing and want someone to make you an expert. In a few minutes. The info for doing what you want to do may be associated with another program but works the same way basically. Use Google and search for answers. As for Final Cut it is a great program. So I guess you also have a Mac Computer since it does not run on Windows. In 73 years I have learned patience is very rewarding. I like PowerDirector. I also have FinalCut ProX and other video software.
Good Luck
Go to: