Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My situation is a bit different. I live on the road full time in an RV. I do have an excellent editing desktop in my rig but I am frequently in situations where I am without it for longer periods of time.... I really need the power in an easily fordable form factor without disassembling the desktop each time.....

I would agree however that a desktop is pretty much irreplaceable with a laptop (as of now)

I constantly edit video and while i use Vegas, after effects and hit film as well i still like the Cyberlink product for simple quick cuts. It was previously much faster than the other editors, however in this latest version i have not seen the benefit since it is ignoring my hardware....
Ok i have not posted on these forums yet but i am going to chime in here.

I have the exact same problem. I tried the solution that CL gave but have been experiencing the exact same issues with frequent crashes..... my crashes are occurring no mater which GPU i select so i am hoping that i will be able to revert the changes (I did backup the original files).

As noted before I am not seeing a substantial increase in performance utilizing the Nvidia card over the simple intel either. I have not been able to do any preview rendering as the program crashes but i did get one of my videos to produce and i think it may have been even slower with the nvidia card than the integrated.

I hope we can get some resolution for this. My PD 11 with a GTX 660 just screamed compared to this.... I am on a new machine on windows 10 (not happy with it) and could not get PD 11 to play nice so i decided to upgrade. PD 14 seems to run great on windows 10 other than ignoring my Nvidia.....

I am transitioning to a laptop because i need the flexibility. Here are my specs.

SAGER / CLEVO

Intel Core i7 4810MQ

Intel HD Graphics 4600

Nvidia Gforce GTX 870M 6 GB

16 GB of DDR4 RAM
Go to: