Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
I see later in your posts you are using the MP4 format from a HDPVR2 capture.

The Arcsoft application makes a funky MP4 Video file. Powerdirector does not like that file format from the HDPVR2.

Instead use the M2TS or the TS format. I have a HDPVR (earlier unit than yours). I primarily use the TS format.

You should have three choices for recording format, MP4, M2TS and TS, try the TS format.

Ah, ok. I shall give this a go. Thanks for the advice, I'll return should anything happen again!
Quote: What happens if you turn off create shadow files?

Well, it helps with the speed of the software, but the it is still persisting...

I've recorded another file, it's at 13,338 hours now. I really don't understand what is causing this...!
What are the properties details of the file, as reported by windows?

Type of File: MP4 Video
Length: 0045:21
Frame Width: 1920
Frame Height: 1080
Data rate: 7975kbps
Total Bitrate: 8067kbps

Honestly, I have made about 6 of these in the last 2 days, and they're all identical in properties, but only THIS one misbehaves. It happened to another one of my files, but I deleted it...

Haha! This particular video glitches at 2:30 mins in, and just has a still frame for the last 1600 hours!
It's happened a couple of times, where I have recorded something through my HDPVR2 (avg time 30 mins), and it plays fine on VLC, Windows Media Player, Quicktime etc, but the moment I put it into PowerDirector, it becomes a 1,638 hour video file that glitches out about half way through...?

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Go to: