Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I mostly use it for being able to easily record my game sessions so it's a bit of a necessity. So far the beta is very awesome. My internet speed sucks for the twitch streaming though lol
Talked to Cyberlink tech support and they narrowed it down to the latest version of Geforce Experience. Testing out the 2.8 beta right now and no problems so far. Certain game of mine crashes though when I'm recording video with the screen capture for too long.
Almost 100% sure it's a driver issue with my video card. Updated to the latest driver, PD13 crashed within 2 minutes when I imported a few videos. Tried an older one, the 358.91, and it works fine.
Trying the 358.91, tried the 359.06 and got crashes with that one.
Yeah I opened a ticket awhile ago in hopes this would be faster to do both. I've reverted back to an older video card driver to see if this helps. Too many drivers being pushed out recently due to newer games, doubt they really tested them well. Which video card driver do you use?
Happens when I work with videos that I move the actual Video to a different position. Like picture in picture.
Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Not sure, same errors with Windows Defender. Running another windows update as we speak.
Everything Was working ok for awhile, but I sort have wanted a new sound card with better driver support. I just Bought the Soundblaster Z, unisntalled my Xi-Fi's drivers and rebooted. Installed my new sound card, turned the PC on. Installed the soundblaster z drivers from creative's website. All sound worked fine, tested some games, played some music etc. Ran a DXdiag and I got the attached below.

I had one BSOD last night though, even though PD13 was working ok. First time I've ever had one in Windows 10. All these problems I'm having seem to be stemming from PD13 as it occurred when trying to edit a video and BSOD.
Starting to feel a bit moronic right now. Ran PD13 as an administrator each time to delete the files that are pre-loaded. For somes reason it wouldn't let me delete them without doing so.

So far I've edited and encoded a few videos and no problems *knocks on wood*. Hopefully it stays, sorry to bother you guys with a problem I created myself. If I get any more crashes i'll let you know.
I only did it to remove the preinstalled media lol
PD13.
Fixed it. All I did was had to not run it in administrator mode. Ran it first time in admin mode to delete the files already imported to my disk.
Okay I guess I'll try that as a last resort since I have more than one problem. I really n eed a card that supports Dolby Live for encoder for my Astro A50, got any reccomendations if this won't work opto?
Tried the trial of PowerDirector 14 and drag and drop works. So what gives?
Setup my power settings as High Performance, rebooted and still the same issue. Can't Left click any types of video formats and drag them into PD13 to import. Have to do it through import menu only.
Yeah I used to be able to do it on windows 7, but now I can't on windows 10. I have to hit Control Q, or File > Import
All of a sudden I can't take files from file explorer in windows and drag them into PD13 to import them. Anyone know why?
My computer isn't crashing with BSOD, it's just PD13 crashing. I've used a few other editing programs for video and they don't crash.

I'll try removing my ram and reseating it, and taking my sound card out and reformatting again. Kind of getting sick of getting the run around of being told it's my computer when it runs fine on windows 7.
I think i'll see how things go for now, Sometimes it crashes sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it takes a LONG time of editing until it crashes. I send a crash report every time in hopes that it will help cyberlink find issues with my system. I don't see how I'm having problems with my installation when it's a fresh install and all other programs run flawlessly. Thanks for all the help, i'll let you know if my crashes persist.
Go to: