Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok, thanks so much for the link!
Hi all. I have only been able to find help and tutorials on how to speed up or slow down a clip entirely, but what I want to do is into the first minute begin to gradually speed it up until by the end it is a flash forward almost. Can anyone link me to a proper tutorial or explain? Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :)
It looks perfect! But my only problem is that even though I have set rotation it doesn't seem to be spinning. Do I need to copy the pic over and over to have constant rotation or am I missing one little thing? Thank you for being patient with my beginner FX skills. ;)
Excellent! Thank you again.
Is there something I should do to make it transparent though? I want the video to show through and be more prominent.
Thank you so much jcardana! I will let you know how it turns out. :) I really appreciate your taking the time to answer.
Hi all. I have searched the internet, until I am frustrated beyond frustrated, for this effect after not finding anything close in Director Zone. I thought this would have been a standard effect, easily found, but no. So, I decided I will have to make it myself. Will this be more difficult than I am presuming if I use something like Photoshop? Or will I need more advanced programs?

This is what I am wanting...

Thanks for any input.
Go to: