Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Okay so I went and changed it to 480 x 480 but it didn't actually change the aspect ratio..

I just need it to be square (1:1) even if it means losing video from the left and right edges. My camera does not have the option to shoot in 1:1 ratio so I have to convert it. The source where I'm playing the video is 1:1 ratio and if I don't have a 1:1 ratio video it compresses the left and right edges and it looks all squishy.

: (
woooooooooooooow I spent like three hours last night trying to figure this out... I'm a newb.. lol

Thank you borgus1!!

Also I'll try that as well playsound

: )
Hey guys I just bought Powerdirector 12 Ultra and was wondering how I could change the aspect ratio to 1:1 (480 x 480)? I wanted to upload videos to Vine but vine only supports 1:1 aspect ratio so when I upload my videos they look all squishy. Do higher versions of Powerdirector 12 have this option? Or could I change the aspect ratio with another software?

Thanks for your help : )
Go to: