Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It happens with all clips.

In the example it was a png image on a separate track not fading into or out of something else, and not split. Just an image with a fade at the beginning and at the end.
So I've been using Power director 12 for about a year, and am now using version 14.

Both programs have this issue where the transition start to not work correctly after a while. For example putting a fade at the end or begiining of a clip should cause it to fade, but what happens is that it fades, and then whats seems to be the last frame appears again.

When this happens in a project it happens with almost every transition I've applied, deleting and re-applying the transition does not fix it. Sometimes reloaded the project does, but not always. Its very annoying and wastes a lot of time.

Here is an example in a rendered video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSNumz9-Ng&t=7m50s

Is there a fix for this and has anyone else experienced this?
Is there no way to make/save custom equalizer & Compressor templates in Audio Director? I'm using 4 atm.
Go to: