Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My laptop came with YouCam 5 and while it was working, I never been able to any of the effects. I always had the warning:

"YouCam detected that your device using the M-JPEG format. Video effects will not be applied on your system to ensure the smoothness of the webcam video."

As I could not find anything on the net to resolve the problem, I thought that the upgrade to YouCam 6 will probably solve it. How wrong I was!

Now I get the warning:

"Cyberlink YouCam does not support the use of video effects under the current resolution. Select a lower resolution in setting to use these effects (Below 640x480)"

Setting only offers me the resolution of 1280x720 1600x1200 and 2048x1536. Also, none of the tick boxes work underneath apart the Capture with Audio.

Can anyone explain just what the use YouCam when all it can do as my original webcam software (BisonCam_NB_Pro) does?

Best regards,
Go to: