Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thought so, but wanted to confirm. thanks very much!
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere - i tried a search but couldnt find any similar queries so here goes.

On PD6, is there any way to create a DVD, with menu, which has more than one movie (mpeg-2) on it and the ability to choose between them on the menu?
For example, I have one movie of New York and one movie of Washington. The only way i have found to create one DVD with both on it is to create one movie with both NY and Washington, with a new chapter at the point where the NY stops and Washington starts. BUT this means there are no smaller chapter markers throughout each one!
Alternatively, I have produced two Mpeg-2 movies and burnt a DVD using Windows DVD creator which comes with Vista. That works fine except it doesnt have as good a menu designer as with PD6 nor does it have the "smartfit" option which i like.
Is the only alternative to buy PowerProducer to author my dvds?
Go to: