Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, you are right. It did move to the right but I cannot move all the way to the left without having the main video overlap it.

Daveed, I tried following your suggestion regarding the color boards and it does allow me to get the title in front of the video but now I am having a problem with transparency. If I choose a black color board, it lies ontop of my title, if I choose a while color board, it washes out my title.

Thanks for your help. I know most people that have video editing in their past may find this intuitive but as a user of VS10, this is very cumbersome..... VS10 has it's own set of issues regarding the time it takes to render and I have read the PD does a much better job at that so I wanted to give it a try but it looks like I may have to re-learn everything to do so.... I'm not sure it's worth it at this point...

Thanks again, AJ
Hi -

I am a VideoStudio user for a few years and latley I have been having some issues so I thought I'd try PowerDirector 6. I downloaded the trial and the interface is similar but already I ran into an issue that should be simple to figure out. I was hoping to get some help before I call it a day.

I imported a single MPEG-2 file into my project and tried to add a title from the "Title Room". When I added the title it was placed at then end of the mpg in the storyline. When I tried to move it to the front it overlapped the mpg. I then tried to move the mpg to a time after the title but that was a no go.

I tried another approach. This time I added the title before the mpg. I added the title, modified the text and all was fine. But when I added the mpg, the tile disappeared. I confirmed that by previewing the project.

I realize I maybe doing something wrong as the steps I am doing are how I accomplish this task under VS10+.

Any help is appreciated!

Go to: